Football’s Hottest Wife Voting Results 2010
Fantasy Football Sideline is pleased to announce that its first winner of Football’s Hottest Wives is Laurie Schaub, wife of Texans quarterback Matt Schaub.
The Houston Texans may not have made the NFL post-season, but quarterback Matt Schaub has reason to celebrate. Wife Laurie Schaub was named the first annual Football’s Hottest Wife by Fantasy Football Sideline.
Matt Schaub, an avid golfer, met his future wife at a charity golf tournament that was hosted by one of his teammates. For Laurie, an ex-Auburn Tigers cheerleader and ex-Atlanta Falcons cheerleader, it was not love at first site. But, after several friends recommended that she start dating Matt, the two soon became an item. The couple was married in March 2008 and we have the Schaub’s wedding pictures here.
Laurie Schaub, who grew up in Birmingham, is active in charity work for helping to deliver educational opportunities to disadvantaged children.
Take a look as Laurie Schaub and Matt’s teammate wide receiver Dave Anderson square off to see who knows Matt the best.
Alicia Jammer, wife of Chargers cornerback Quentin Jammer was named first runner-up to Laurie Schaub. If Laurie is not able to fulfill her duties as Football’s Hottest Wife, then Alicia will gladly step in to perform the duties. (As far as I know the duties include putting your pictures up on the web so we can publish them on our blog.
(See the hot pictures of runners-up Alicia Jammer and Sanya Richards after the jump.)
Our readers obviously like athletic women. Olympic sprinter Sanya Richards was named second runner-up. Richards, wife of Giants corner Aaron Ross, is the World Champion in the 400 meters. Can I be your child’s agent?
Final results of the 2010 Football’s Hottest Wives were:
- Laurie Schaub (Matt) — 25.1%
- Alicia Jammer (Quentin) — 17.2%
- Sanya Richards (Aaron Ross) — 12.7%
- Katina Taylor (Jason) — 7.5%
- Kendra Wilkinson (Hank Baskett) — 6.2%
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck (Tim) — 4.9%
- Abby Manning (Eli) — 3.1%
- Carrie Prejean (Kyle Boller) — 2.9%
- Heather Mitts (A.J. Feeley) — 2.8%
- Janelle Winslow (Kellen) — 2.8%
- October Gonzalez (Tony) — 2.7%
- Christi Oglevee (Chris Cooley) — 2.6%
- Gisele Bundchen (Tom Brady) — 2.3%
- Brittany Brees (Drew) — 2.2%
- Latisha Moss (Santana) — 1.5%
- Elizabeth Barry (Alex Smith) — 1.2%
It should be noted that write-in candidates for Football’s Hottest Wives totaled 2.1% of the total vote. The leading vote getter of the write-in candidates was Jocelyn Pierce, wife of retired New York Giants linebacker Antonio Pierce.